Odakyu Hakone Group Personal Information Protection Policy
Odakyu Hakone Group (“OHG” hereafter) recognizes the importance of personal information and appropriately handles personal information and protects it responsibly based on the following policy.
1. OHG complies with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, related laws, regulations, guidelines, and other statutes.
2. OHG formulates internal guidelines, procedures, and other rules related to handling of personal information as well as establishes and complies with a system to appropriately manage personal information.
3. OHG continually and regularly conducts education related to protection of personal information for all employees and other relevant persons.
4. When collecting personal information, OHG first specifies the purpose of use and then collects only the information necessary to carry out this purpose.
5. In the case of using personal information, OHG defines the scope of the purpose of use in advance and uses the personal information accordingly. Furthermore, in the case of providing a third party with personal information in its possession, OHG obtains consent in advance. In cases of entrusting personal information to another party and shared use of personal information by companies in the Odakyu Hakone Group, OHG complies with relevant laws, regulations, and other statutes.
6. OHG takes appropriate preventative measures and safety measures in the management of personal information to ensure the accuracy and recentness of the information as well as to prevent loss, destruction, falsification, leaks, and other impropriety.
7. In the case of providing or entrusting personal information to other parties, OHG gives due consideration to the selection of the other party and supervises the other party to ensure appropriate management.
8. In the case of requests for disclosure, corrections, suspension of use, deletion, or other matters regarding personal information in its possession, OHG promptly responds to such requests within the scope of necessity and reason.
9. OHG strives to continually revise and improve its internal guidelines, procedures, and other rules related to handling of personal information as well as its system to appropriately manage personal information.
Established on April 1, 2005
Odakyu Hakone Holdings Co., Ltd.
For inquiries, please contact
Management Strategy & General Affairs Group, Management Division
TEL 0465-32-6800 FAX 0465-32-6850
Odakyu Hakone Group
Odakyu Hakone Holdings Co., Ltd., Hakone Tozan Railway Co., Ltd., Hakone Tozan Bus Co., Ltd.,
Hakone Sightseeing Cruise Co., Ltd., Hakone Ropeway Co., Ltd., Odakyu Hakone Highway Bus Co., Ltd.,
Hakone Facilities Development Co., Ltd., Hakone Tozan Charter Bus Co., Ltd., Hakone Tozan Taxi Co., Ltd.,
Hakone Tozan Total Service Co., Ltd., Hakone Pleasant K.K.